Exercising is an integral part of successful preparation for childbirth.
Here are the benefits of exercising during pregnancy:
- Eliminates back discomfort, swelling of the legs and appearance of varicose veins.
- Improves the strength and flexibility of the pelvic floor and abdominal muscles thus reducing the prolapse of internal organs.
- Relieves the body of excessive tension.
- Helps to learn deep and rhythmic breathing, as the baby receives as much oxygen as the mother inhales.
- Helps the body to adapt to the gradually increasing load as the baby grows.
- Improves well-being, boosts the immune system.