Education and work experience:
- 2000: graduated from the Faculty of Rehabilitation of Riga Stradiņš University;
- Extensive experience in working with women at different stages of their lives to help restore and maintain their health;
- Additional area of expertise: treatment and prevention of back problems.
- Therapeutic exercising, including pregnancy exercising, postnatal exercising, exercises for uterine and vaginal prolapse or urinary incontinence, back therapy training, etc.;
- Therapeutic massage and other manual therapy techniques;
- Taping to successfully solve health issues;
- Practical childbirth classes for couples;
- Helps new parents learn and apply handling skills in their newborn care.
Board member of the “Pelvic Floor Health in Physiotherapy” subgroup of the Latvian Physiotherapists’ Association.
Participates in the development of methodological materials for physiotherapists and patients.