- 1990: Riga Medical Institute, Faculty of Medicine. Completed an internship in gynecology and obstetrics in 1994.
- Physician at Ingrīda Šilberga medical practice in gynecology and obstetrics, 1999–2021.
- Physician at “Dr. Kremneva privātklīnika” private clinic, 2013–2015.
- Physician at Riga 12 polyclinic, 1995–1999.
- Physician at Saulkrasti Hospital, Department of Gynecology and Pregnancy Pathology, 1994–1995.
- Laboratory assistant at Department of Biology of Riga Medical Institute, 1992–1994.
- Physician at Brocēni ambulance, 1990–1992.
Areas of expertise:
- Diagnosis and treatment of gynecological diseases.
- Gynecologic ultrasound.
- Contraception advice.
- Pregnant and postnatal women care under a state-funded program.
- Infertility and family planning advice.
- Appointments under a state-funded program.
Provides state-funded and paid services.
Accepts patients from 14 years of age.
Apply for consultation
Upload attachment(up to 15 MB)